Friday, July 9, 2010

My Birthday!

Addy here!
 As some of you might know, by birthday was July 7, just this last Wednesday. Due to family stuff we had going on, I was not able to have my party until today. It sure was a lot of fun though! It was a small party, just Stacy, Luna, Becky, Father, Mum, and me.


                                  First we had snacks...

Isn't my cake pretty? Mum made it!



Then we opened presents...
                                                                                        
And then we ate cake! Aren't these plates adorable? Mum made them for us. They remind me of lily pads. =)


 So, I had a great birthday! I am now 13 years old, and I don't really feel much different than I did when I was 12! I'm looking forward to another year! Another year of summer fun, hopefully the Quidditch World Cup, spending time with friends and family, and going back to Hogwarts!
 That's all for now, folks.
~Addy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so KEWL that everyone got together for your birthday and did not keep fighting. It is hard at times to have muggle cousins and stuff trying to get along.

My adopted sister Tirya is 13 and in Ravenclaw .. I am Jayd, I am 9, (see my body never gets older, but my mind does, so I am 12 this year is my second year at Hogwarts.) and I am in Gryffindor.

We did not meet you last year, so we will have to keep in touch and visit while we are in Hogwarts this year. Tirya is out traveling right now, but will be home in time for Hogwarts.

Your cake is awesome and looks like you had great gifts and fun for your birthday. We are hoping to go to the Quidditch World Cup this year, but it will depend on whether Tirya gets home from her traveling in time, I cannot go alone.

We are talking about going to Florida to the Harry Potter World, Mama and Nana want to take the Royal Caribbean cruise/Universal Package and do the park and a cruise all together. They have some really kewl options for that, and then we would have a great vacation.

Anyway .. hope to talk to you later,
A Friend,
Jayd