Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vacation

I'm so sorry, I know I've been awful about posting on this blog. But I'm afraid I will have to postpone my posts for a little while longer, because August 5 (today), we are leaving for the Quidditch World Cup, which takes place in Belgium! Needless to say, I am very excited. I have no idea when I will be back, it depends on how long the Quidditch game lasts. Some games have been known to last for days and days! Father and I are going alone, Mum is a muggle and doesn't care for Quidditch that much. Plus, there will probably be anti-muggle jinxes and hexes set around the whole place, she might not even be able to see anything except a few ruins, or an old forest.

 I'll be sure to take lots of pictures (if I'm allowed) and I'll tell all about it when I get back!

 Our port-key leaves in 10 minutes.

 Pip Pip!

~Addy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhhhhh have lots of fun .. my sisters Jayd and Tirya are getting excited to start their year too and we all love quiddich .. lucky you to get to go ..

Marsali