Monday, June 28, 2010

More news (good and bad)

More news! Guess what happened? Luna and Becky showed up on our porch last night! They decided to pop in and stay until my birthday, which is July 7. I was so excited and surprised! We've been planning my party all day so far. It will be small, just Luna, Becky, Stacy, and father and mum.

 Unfortunately, Stacy does not get along at all with Becky and Luna. Stacy is a muggle, and she hates having to do with anyone magical except me. I suppose she doesn't mind me being magical because we've known each other since we were babies and she knows I'm not a loony, but she refuses to trust any stranger who is a wizard or witch. Just the other evening, Stacy made a rude comment to Becky, something along the lines of, "You're a horrid freak just like that Luna girl, and you'd better leave if you know what's good for you." Well, naturally, Becky got quite upset, but unfortunately, she let her temper get the better of her and she nearly gave Stacy the jelly-legs jinx. Now Stacy refuses to speak to any of us, even me. Becky and Stacy are both too stubborn to apologize to each other, so the silence remains. =(

 I really hope all this clears up before my birthday. What an awful birthday it would be, to sit around not speaking to each other!

2 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

Hiya Addy,
I saw your comment on my blog (and thanks so much for commenting, too!), so I thought I'd come over and see what your blog is about. :) I love it! You are so, so, SO LUCKY to attend Hogwarts. I'd love to be a witch and possess that kind of power. I'd even love to moon over Professor Snape while in Potions class, too, but, well, I kind of have a crush on him! :)

Anyway, I really hope Stacy, Luna, and Becky start getting along. I'll bet Stacy is just jealous because she isn't a witch - sort of like Harry's Aunt Petunia was of her sister Lily.

-Sophie

addy said...

Hi Sophie!
Thank you so much for commenting!
As you've probably seen on my recent posts, Stacy, Luna, and Becky have made peace. I'm so happy!
As for having a crush on Snape, that's so funny! He's not exactly my favorite teacher (he tends to be a bit strict and unfair to anybody except Slytherins), but he has his good qualities too. =)