Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello, Online Friends!
 My name is Addy Hurdlesnag. I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am twelve years old, and I have nearly finished my second year at Hogwarts. Our regular classes end June 18, and exams are the following week. My parents are Benjamen and Mary Hurdlesnag. My dad is a wizard, and mum is a muggle. For those of you who don't know, that is just the name of someone who is non-magical. See my profile for more about me.

 I have decided to blog about my life here at Hogwarts, and at home! Professor Dumbledore has agreed to let me blog about my life here at Hogwarts. Normally, muggle devices are not allowed at Hogwarts, but he thinks that keeping a blog would be beneficial to my education. My good friends, Luna and Ginny may post on my blog occasionally as well. Luna is a Ravenclaw like me, and Ginny is in Gryffindor.

 I look forward to blogging about my magical life and reading other doll blogs. Expect more posts in the coming weeks! But right now, I have to get ready for Quidditch practice!

~Addy

3 comments:

♥Rose♥ said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yours is pretty awesome, too. I love your header. :D As you may have picked up, I'm a big Harry Potter fan so it's awesome to see a witch with a blog! My friend Luna is a witch, too. :)

~Rose, from Roses are Read

Avery Voisin said...

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to hear from my readers.
What a wonderful blog you have! :) I love Harry Potter, and can't wait to read more posts from you. Great idea to make a blog like this.

-Avery

addy said...

Rose~Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Thanks, I like the header too. =)
Avery~ Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the blog. =)